Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sweaters

I now have 9 sweaters in my queu at ravelry. I am also working on wisteria by Kate Gilbert. I am about 45% along on this sweater. I have made the decision that I will complete at least 6 of these sweaters by this time next year. I tried to add a few things that I have never done and also vary the plain knit with the cables and lace and color work instead of doing it all together. I also tried to choose different styles. I will also have to get a few other projects done in additon to these. Daughter 2 wants a skirt, Daughter 1 wants a cape, and son wants a fur hat. I know that with all I have to do, this seems a little ambitious, but I really am in need of sweaters. I only have a couple and either they are too old, don't fit, or I just don't like them anymore.

No comments: