Friday, August 22, 2008

Fun at the Fair


We went to the little farm at the fair. It is one of very few fun kid things to do there that are free. Aaron had a good time, feeding the animals, milking the cow (it squirted water), planting the seeds, gathering the harvest, and selling his produce. When it was over he got to use his $1 he earned from the sale of his produce to buy something at the store. He chose Honey Nut Cheerios.


He's a pro.

Look at how strong he is! He can pick up a calf and only 6 years old!
Some of the signage.

Moving hay is hard work! We will have to get a photo of the kids in our hay loft.
These chickens do not peck at you.
Come on mom and dad! We have to pick vegetables!
My little guy is growing so fast! Look, he is taller than me!

A hearty thanks to the wonderful kids who helped out here and the companies who donated to make this possible.

1 comment:

Janette K said...

Aaron, I enjoyed your pictures of you at the fair! You may be surprised to know that when I was young I actually picked up eggs just like I saw you doing! I am glad that you had a great time!
Blessings to you..Janette