Friday, January 22, 2010

Beginning Running

Runners World has some great articles on how to begin running. One plan that I am using along with my running plan is helping me to go faster.

With this plan, I am running faster than I normally would on the running times and resting until my heart rate gets down to at least 69%. That is about the same time as they have for the walking recovery. I neglect the walking days because it just is not enough and I run instead.

You can buy a Runners World subscription through Amazon.com for about $1.25 an issue. I am thinking about doing that. Their articles are always interesting. It is one of the few magaizines that I will actually read instead of look at the pretty pictures. I get full use out of this magazine since I read it almost cover to cover whenever I get it.

No comments: