Thursday, January 7, 2010

It is cold and windy

Check out the blowing snow! This was a rough day to be out working.

I also had my first run with my watch and the foot pod. I really must calibrate the foot pod. It was a long run. According to the tread mill I ran 6.31 miles but the watch said I ran 5 miles. I know tread mills can be a little off, but not that much off. It was a good run. I was able to watch Persuasion (a Jane Austen flick) without anyone talking and I had the subtitles on because half the time I could not understand the British accents. I think today I will watch the BBC production of Sense and Sensability (it is the superior version). I have yet to see Emma and I noticed there is a newer version of Persusion I think I would like to see. The Sense and Sensability video that I have has the added bonus of Miss Austen Regrets, a movie about Jane, and a recording of some more background of Miss Austen.

No comments: